N/APosted on - 09/23/2016
Active directory users and computers in included in Microsoft Server Tools. If these tools are installed, you can add the active directory feature in your system. How is the installing active directory on windows 7 done?
Installing Active Directory On Windows 7 To Know The Active Users.
HOW TO INSTALL THIS FEATURE?
1) Go to www.microsoft.com and download the package according to your Operating system version (32/64 bit).
2) When the message prompts for installation, select yes.
3) Accept the license agreement.
4) Wait till the installation process is completed and then close the window.
5) Go to start menu and search Programs and features.
6) Click ‘turn the windows features on or off’.
7) Go to Remote server administration tools
-> Role administration tools
-> AD DS and AD LDS tools
-> AD DS tools.
8) Enable active directory administrative center.
9) Click OK.
10) After the installation process, go to start menu and search active directory users and computers.