N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
I want to access my Email from another Computer. It is a POP account. The device that I used to access that Email has broken down. Is there any method by which I could access my Email? Someone, please, help.
I Have Broken My Phone, How Access My Email Account To System.
You can use Gmail on another Computer to access your POP account. All you need is a Gmail ID.
1) Open a Gmail ID on a different PC.
2) Allow it to load in the standard version, not HTML version.
3) When you see the main screen, click on the Gear like button on the top-right corner of the screen.
4) From the drop-down menu, select “Add POP3 Mail Account you own”.
5) Now enter the Email Address (The one you want to access), its Password, POP Server name.
6) Make sure the value with the Port is 110.
7) Click on “Add Account” option at the bottom of the screen.
8) Now, you will be able to access your Email in the inbox.