N/APosted on - 08/23/2012
Hi, while I try to install all features for my Hp photosmart.
I get the following error message. I am currently using windows seven 64 bit. I giving the error message below.
Please help me to resolve this problem.
I am Using Hp photosmart c6180.
Error message: The system cannot find the file specified.
Hp photosmart c6180 full feature installation error
To get rid of the problem, please do the following:
- Click Start , Run and write %temp%
- Delete whatever found in the temp folder.
- Go to the link, download and run the full feature software and drivers:
- Again go to Run and write %temp%
- Search and open the folder starting with 7z (Such as: 7zS2356)
- Open the folder Util
- Open the folder CCC
- Run L4uninstall.bat
- Restart the computer after the un-installation has been completed
- To run Disk cleanup go to Accessories > System Tools
- Go to the link below and download and install the latest version of Adobe flash player:
- Go to the above mentioned download link, download and run the full feature software and drivers again.
Now try. I think your problem should be solved.