N/APosted on - 07/12/2016
Hi. I want to use Avery sheet in Word document in my mac. Since I am using the product for the first time, I have no idea about how to customize a word document so that I can use my Avery sheet in it. It will be great if you can help me to prepare Avery templates for mac word. Thanks in advance.
How To Use Avery Templates For MAC Word
Steps to customize the word document to use Avery templates for mac wordare as follows-
1) The first thing that you need to do is to measure the label.
2) Discover the Avery product number that you want in the list and in case you don’t find it, then pick up a product number which is the closest one to yours.
3) Go in the label options and under label information you can change the label size according to your product.
4) Select new label. You will be displayed a new custom laser dialogue box in which the label name and the size can be specified.
5) The sizes can be changed in accordance with your product. In the upper half of the dialogue box a preview box is shown in which you can easily see the entire layout measurement-wise.
6) After you finish changing the measurements, press OK two times. You will then return to the labels.
7) If you want some information to be applied to all the other labels in the sheet also then write it in the delivery address box. Click on OK.
8) A new document will then be created according to the format provided by you in the delivery address box which will be applied to all the labels that you selected.