N/APosted on - 02/22/2015
I'm currently on Windows 7 and I had installed Pinnacle Studio on my PC few days ago. It was working fine but I tried to uninstall it because of some compatibility issues. The uninstall icon on the Control Panel says that it cannot uninstall the studio. How can I completely remove the studio and get my PC not to load it?
How to uninstall Pinnacle Studio?
To Uninstall Pinnacle studio
1. Go to Control Panel.
2. In windows, Click on Uninstall a program.
3. Select Studio (14 or 15) and click Uninstall.
4. Delete the studio folder from where it was located.
5. In windows search, search Pixie. Make a copy of that folder and then delete it.
Some of its files may have not been uninstalled. They may remain in the system registry.
To delete completely Pinnacle studio, you have to delete those remnants as well.
To delete those remnants,
1. Run The Registry Editor.
2. Search and delete all its registry entries in Current user, local machine and its local machine’s Current version.
3. Search and delete all its files in your computer folders i.e., program files and Documents and settings.