N/APosted on - 09/25/2020
Hello. I was trying to update the Windows version on my PC; I’m getting an error message displaying the error: 0x80070002 0x2000d. Please help me with the solution to fix this 0x80070002 0x2000d error. Thank you.
How To Resolve The 0x80070002 0x2000d Error?
Hello. If you are facing the error: 0x80070002 0x2000d while updating your Windows version from 7 to 10 or 8 to 10. Many windows users face this issue. I have mentioned some workable solutions follow them to resolve the error.
• Step 1: Hold Windows key + R, enter re-edit in the dialogue box, click on ok.
• Step 2: On the left side go to “computer/ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/Current version/ windows update/ OS upgrade.
• Step 3: In the left pane, now right-click and select “new DWORD.”
• Step 4: Rename it as AllowOSUpgrade.
• Step 5: Change its value to 1, close the dialog box, and run updates.
Create a new administrator account on your PC.
• Click on the search box, type cmd, run it as administrator.
• Type “net user administrator/ active: yes”.
• Reboot your PC and next login as an administrator and try to update the windows version.