N/APosted on - 05/29/2020
Hi, I am eager to learn Microsoft Outlook but cannot find a definitive guide to set up an email in Outlook, and yes I am using Windows 8. So if anyone can help with this, please answer this fast, thanks.
How to Microsoft Outlook email setup windows 8
Hey, I know the start is a bit lousy but when it comes to setting up your Outlook email, it is pretty easy. Here are the steps:
- Go to settings and then to Mail where it will show profiles for where you have to go to General tab to add your profile.
- Click on Manual setup and then click on the Next button and click on Microsoft Exchange server after which you click the Next button.
- Input the Manual configuration alias found in the Control Panel under the Information for Users section.
- Click on the Connection tab and check the box ‘Connect to Microsoft Exchange using HTTP’. Go to the Exchange Proxy Settings.
- Use this URL to connect to the proxy server, fill in the webmail value, found under the Control Panel in the User Information section.
- Check your email address is in the User Name field, click on Check Name. Enter your password in the field and click on OK.
- A message box appears in the right section and it will take a few minutes to up your local copy of your mailbox. Once all the folders are updated and well connected to Microsoft Exchange, your Microsoft Email is ready to use.