N/APosted on - 02/18/2017
I am a TOEFL aspirant. I have a lot of difficulties in solving TOEFL questions. How do we predict some of the options given in MCQs as TOEFL dummy questions? Is there any particular method for this? Please help.
How To Determine TOEFL Dummy Questions In Tests?
Testing and Prediction dummy choices is easy and can be done using following rules.
- The option is irrelevant to the question.
- The option is wrong, and you are sure about it.
- Two options have the same meaning, but there is no ‘all of these’ option.
- The option is out of the context of your syllabus.
- The option makes no sense at all