N/APosted on - 07/04/2019
I purchased a Lenovo s820 a few weeks back. I started to notice that the phone was no longer snappy and started slowing down. One of the solutions I found was to flash it. However, I do not have the Lenovo s820 scatter file. How to create a scatter file?
How To Create Lenovo S820 Scatter File
A scatter.txt file is necessary to flash your Lenovo s820 mobile phone. It is possible to create a scatter.txt file. To create a scatter file, you need to follow the following steps:
1. Download the MTK Droid tool on your computer.
2. Run the tool and connect your device to your computer via USB.
3. Turn on USB debugging on your device.
4. Once you see your device in the tool’s window, click on the Blocks Map button.
5. Then click Create Scatter on the new window that will open automatically.
That’s it. Now disconnect your device, and you are ready to go.