N/APosted on - 06/19/2019
I have purchased a new Oneplus 6T, and I wanted to connect it to my wifi hotspot. I have tried several times but, it was unable to connect to the hotspot. My previous phone could easily connect to the same hotspot. How can I fix this?
How To Connect Oneplus 6T To WiFi Hotspot
Problems while connecting to the wifi is quite frequent with a new smartphone, and Oneplus 6T is no exceptions. Try the steps below to fix it:
1. Switch OFF both your phone and router and wait for some time before switching them ON.
2. Open your wifi settings. Click on the wifi you were connecting to and then select Forget Network. Next again try to connect to the network by entering details from scratch.
3. You can also download an app called Wifi Analyzer to check the level of activity on your channel. If necessary, change the channel.
4. Disable the Power Saving mode.
5. If none of the above steps works, then the MAC address of your phone may not be recognized by your router. Please check the same. You can find the MAC address by going to Settings>About Phone.