N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
I have a satellite receiver installed on the terrace of my home. Actually it is not so much at height; it’s just above our ceiling. So, I purchased the coaxial cables to connect my television with that. But, how to connect dish network receiver to TV is still a problem. If anyone could solve this!
How To Connect Dish Network Receiver To TV Using Coaxial Cables?
Here the steps you can go through to complete the connection process:
- Plug both the devices to the wall outlet but don’t turn the switch on.
- Connect the cable from the satellite dish to the ‘In’ port of the dish receiver.
- Now, plug another coaxial cable to the ‘Out’ port of the receiver.
- Plug the other ends of the cable into the corresponding ports on the television.
- Power on both the TV and the Dish setup box.
- Change the channel to 3 or 4 according to your default settings.
Now, you can watch the Disk Network satellite TV Programming.
Alternatively, you can also use the RCA cables.
The difference in the connection process is only that it has multiple cords having colours at the end. Plug them in the same manner, just take care that the colour codes match on both the devices that are going to get connected.
Also, in the last, tap the ‘Video’ button on the TV remote to watch programs instead of going to channel 3 or 4.