N/APosted on - 01/13/2015
Hi! I know how to setup password in the beginning when you make new wi-fi connection, but I forgot to do it and now when I need it finally to have password I don't know where to put it. Router Dlink 300, Wi-Fi connection is the most simple, OS Windows 8. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
How to setup password to wireless connection
Here are some following steps that you can view,change your password.
1. Open network connection panel from control panel. Go to network and connections and click on network and sharing center.
2. After click on network and sharing center click on change adapter setting
3. It will open network connection where you can see your network connections.
4. After that you will see the active status window of active network.
5. After that right click on that and open status window
6. Click on wireless network and you will see connection and security option in new window.
7. Click on show character then you can see your password and also you can change it.