N/APosted on - 06/01/2015
I am facing problems when initializing mongo with Kerberos. I am working a on Linux systems. I am trying to identify the issues by setting logs, but not able to do it. After following a site and setting parameter KRB5_TRACE , I thought I was able to resolve this, but still it threw an error of some interface, which I was not able to understand. Please help in resolving this issue as soon as possible.
How to start Kerberose in Linux system?
Setting up Kerberos.
1. First install master KDC.
2. Install all secondary servers required.
Detailed explanation is provided in this website for red hat Linux
1. Open a Terminal window from Accessories > System Tools > XShells or Utilities," depending on your Linux distribution. It may be also "XTerm" or "Konsole."
2. Type "su" command to become the root user. Give root password when asked.
3. Type the following three commands to stop Kerberos:
/sbin/service krb5kdc stop
/sbin/service kadmin stop
/sbin/service krb524 stop
4. Type the following three commands to restart Kerberos:
/sbin/service krb5kdc start
/sbin/service kadmin start
/sbin/service krb524 start
5. Type "exit" to close the root session.