N/APosted on - 09/26/2016
In this generation of Internet, most of the people don’t have a fax machine. It is important to know how to fax directly from the computer, to save the space used by the fax machine. how to send a fax from outlook?
How To Send A Fax From Outlook Without A Fax Machine.
1) In the menu bar go to file->new->fax.
2) Sign in with a fax service provider.
3) A mail message box will appear. Attach the file you want to fax.
4) Enter the fax number, recipient and the subject.
5) Select one option from the fax services.
6) Type a fax message.
7) Keep the Outlook on and click on Send.