N/APosted on - 08/05/2016
I am working in IT Company, and my very first task is to reinstall the different versions of Outlook on a variety of Desktops. I do not know very much about it and want instant help. Can anyone tell me how do I reinstall Outlook on a PC?
How Do I Reinstall Outlook Manually?
You can reinstall Outlook versions on your PC in the following manner:
• Open Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features
• Go to Microsoft Office 2016/ Microsoft Office 365, and then click on Change
• Next, select Quick Repair, and then Repair.
• Follow the dialog box that appears afterward.
• Go to Control Panel > Programs, and then click on Programs and Features
• Select Microsoft Office 2013
• Click on Change and then Repair and Continue.
• Try the sync again when the repair gets finished.
• Follow the same steps as for Outlook 2013. Only look for Microsoft Office 2010 instead of Microsoft Office 2013. Outlook 2007
• Open MS Office 2007
• On the Help menu, select Office Diagnostics.
• Click on Continue, and then Start Diagnostics.
• Go to Control Panel
• Click on Add/Remove Programs
• Select MS Office/Outlook
• Click on Change > Reinstall and Repair, and then Next
• Choose Select and Repair and press Enter
• Click on Install and follow any pop-up dialog box that appears.