N/APosted on - 11/05/2012
How to manage printer page counts? I am using Epson printer in my computer desktop with windows 7 starter 32 bit operating system. I opened a file from Microsoft word and unfortunately I don’t know where is the set up to manage printer page counts.
Waiting for your support, thank you.
How to manage printer page counts?
To manage page count in printer do the following:
1. Go to MS Word and open a File which you need to print.
2. Press Ctrl+P and a dialogue box will pop up.
3. Select the printer under the name drop-down menu.
4. Look in the middle as the page range section has the option where you can print all pages, pages which start from a number and end on another or the current page. Just specify whether you want all pages of your document printed, a range of pages (for example pages from 2-10 of a 15 page report) or individual pages of document like 2,4,7,9 for example.
5. Go to the properties button in the top right corner and click it.
6. There for Epson printer specify whether you will print a photo in general or best quality, a text with images or simply texts from the upper menu.
7. Go to the paper types and select the type of paper you will print the document on (ex: legal, A4, A3 etc) then click Ok twice.
By following the instructions above you can print a document by specifying page range.