N/APosted on - 08/25/2016
Hi everyone! I want to make a telephone pyramid for a company. It should work such that the person at the top makes the first call and people below him/her follow. Kindly let me know how to make a phone call using Excel?
How To Make A Phone Tree Using MS Excel?
By default, Microsoft Excel has an inbuilt feature that lets us create a telephone tree in a few minutes. You can reach a thousand of people within some time using this program. To begin with:
1) Go to ‘Insert’ and click on ‘Smart Art’ under the Illustrations group.
2) Select Hierarchy > Organisational Chart.
3) Click OK to insert that graphic into your sheet.
4) Select the top box and type the name and number of the person. When finished, click ‘x’ at the top right.
5) Complete the rest of the tree by typing names and phone numbers.