N/APosted on - 04/20/2015
I have gadgets that came with Windows 7 and I do not want them. Am I able to uninstall them? If I can, can someone please provide instructions to me on how to do so? I would appreciate your help. Also, if I accidentally uninstall one that I don't want to, am I able to restore it?
How do I uninstall a gadget
Gadgets are the components that come with Windows 7 by default and they’re removable.
To remove any unwanted gadget on Windows 7,
1. Right-click on any blank space of desktop >> select “Gadgets”.
2. Right-click on the unwanted Gadget >> select “Uninstall”.
Thus, you can uninstall Gadgets. This has been removed since Windows 8 and no longer supported for vulnerability.
Restoring gadgets are also available. To do so,
1. Go to Start menu >> Control Panel.
2. Change the view to "Category".
3. Click "Appearance & Personalization".
4. Restore desktop gadgets installed with Windows