N/APosted on - 11/27/2012
I want create daily calendar by using Adobe flash and please tell me where can I find nice flash templates with colorful backgrounds.
And please give me a clear idea to upload this calendar to my blog in blogger.com?
How to create daily calendar in flash for upload to blogger?
You can simply create a daily calendar using Adobe flash by following the below instructions.
1. Choose and open the specific project that you wish to add the calendar.
2. Open the "components window" through the menu.
3. Drag the created "data chooser component" or the calendar to the desired position using the selection tool.
4. If you are not familiar with the "data chooser tool" please visit the below link.
5. All the related information as well as instructions on how to use the software is included in the above official Adobe website.
You can upload to Blogger site through following below steps.
1. Log in to your Blogger account.
2. Choose and click "new post" or you can also edit your older posts from the menu.
3. Then click on the "compose tab" and choose your data file either through web or from your PC.
4. You can upload it and preview the post before publishing it to the web.