N/APosted on - 10/23/2017
I want to add a new organizational unit to my active directory in Windows 7 in a Reskit domain. Please provide me the procedure to do so.
Thanks in advance for the help.
How Can I Add A New Organizational Unit In Active Directory In Windows7 In Reskit Domain?
The steps to add an organizational unit is given below.
1. Add the users straight to under Reskit.com.
2. Click + next to the accounts to explore it.
3. Right click on the Accounts.
4. Select next and select organizational unit.
5. Type name of the organization. E.g., construction.
You can create the different organization like Engineering, Manufacturing, cooperate and government.
When all the organizations are created the hierarchy will be.