N/APosted on - 11/23/2013
I have recently started using Samsung Galaxy S4 and can't seem to customize my notifications panel. How can I arrange the shortcuts in this tab? I tried to drag the relevant icon to the top but that didn't wok. Can you help me with this?
How to arrange the shortcuts in the notifications panel
To do this please follow this simple steps:
1. Go to "sittings" by pressing it (it should be on the start screen).
2. From all the options in the Manu chose "display".
Note: make sure you have the Mane set on "my drivers" on the top of the screen.
3. In the "display" Manu chose "notification panel"
4. In the "notification panel" you can rearrange the shortcuts as you please.
5. After choosing the order you like check if the panel is in the right order you want.
Incase that did not work then try this way:
1. Lower the screen to show the shortcut Manu.
2. Press on the 4 squares symbol on top.
3. Press on the tag symbol on top to start rearranging the shortcuts.