N/APosted on - 10/04/2011
I am using Linux on my i5 laptop. I want to use fold on my machine but I don’t know much about it. So, I have some questions about folding in Linux.
What is the advantage of using Fold? How can I use fold Linux? Is there any software needed to use Fold?
How to use FOLD on Linux?
Yes there is a file which you have to download before using fold. The file is “FAHconsole-Linux. exe”. Download it and follow the given steps:
1. Now open a terminal in your Linux.
2. Now login to root and then press enter and enter the root password here.
3. Now change the directory where you have downloaded the file FAHconsole-Linux. exe”. After changing the directory press enter.
4. Now check that can you run this file which you have downloaded. To check enter the following command “: chmod +x FAH4Console-Linux. exe” and now again press Enter.
5. If no error occurs, your file is ready to be executed. Just execute this file. After execution it will ask some to set some option. Just set those options as you want and press ok. This will take a little time. But after it is completed you can use Folding.