N/APosted on - 09/30/2016
Music is present everywhere. We use YouTube which plays videos having sound in it. If we play a video or a movie without sound, most of us won’t know what it is. If the computer sound system has an issue, it can be irritable. How to fix the sound on your computer?
Fix The Sound On Your Computer To Hear The Speeches, Music Etc.
1) CHECK THE CONNECTIONS
• Go to the sound icon in the system and click on the speaker button.
• Check if it is muted. If it is then unmute it.
• If you cannot find the icon, sound drivers are not installed. Install them properly.
• Ensure that your external sound devices like earphones and speakers are connected properly.
• The speakers must be connected to the correct port. Most of the times, we put the cable into the microphone port which leads to no music.
• Ensure your external devices are switched on.
• Check for the HDMI cable. Try to unplug and plug it again. These cables might have a lose connection.
• Change the sound settings and make sure you have enabled the correct output device when multiple devices and connected.
2) INSTALL WINDOWS UPDATES.
• Open start menu and search Windows update.
• Click check for updates.
• Click view all the available updates.
• Select the Install updates button to upgrade your operating system features.
• Check for the sound.
3) REINSTALL THE AUDIO DRIVERS
• Press ‘start button + R key’. Run dialog box will open.
• Type devmgmt.msc. You will be redirected to device manager.
• Select sound, video and game controllers.
• Select your audio device. If it is not working then there will be ‘!’ or ‘?’ displayed.
• Go to the driver tab and click update driver.
• Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
• Click on the INF file.
• Restart your computer.
• Your audio drivers are installed and now check for the sound.