N/APosted on - 04/23/2013
I was trying to install Adobe CS5 jp2 plugin but when It opens it always keeps crashing over . After reinstalling this problem remains the same as before . What was the problem in installing time and what is the solution ? Need clear solution , please help me anyone. Thanks
Fix the problem in Adobe cs5 jp2 Plugin?
1. Okay first things first. Check the compatibility of the Photoshop version and the operating system you are currently using. That is, to check the support and limitations of Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) for specific operating system and Photoshop version. Refer to the table here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html. If possible, get the latest version of this plugin.
2. If you still get an error, then this time, check whether this was due to OpenGL. OpenGL stands for Open Graphics Library, which is a multi-language, cross-platform API for generating two-dimensional or three-dimensional computer graphics. Turn off OpenGL Drawing and restart Photoshop. If there`s no effect, then it`s not the problem.
3. Check whether your display drivers are updated. Being outdated may be one of the reasons for the crashing. After you have updated everything, enable again the OpenGL Drawing.
4. Use only one video adapters at a time. Having multiple ones is okay but make sure they`re of the same type and model. This may cause incompatibility issues again if you`re not careful.
5. If none of these are helpful to you, then maybe you should look for other troubleshooting guides.