N/APosted on - 03/31/2017
I am unable to update my iPhone. When I start to check for the update, it takes a long time and then gives an error saying unable to find update, error occurred while checking for a software update. What should I do?
Facing Error Occurred While Checking For A Software Update In IPhone
This can be due to a Network problem. It can also be Apple’s Server problem. Try these methods to solve the error:
- Go to settings and restart the wifi.
- On off the Airplane mode.
- Turn off the mobile data and then on again.
- Go to settings, then ‘General’ and reset the ‘Network Settings.’
- You may use iTunes to update your iPhone.
- Reboot the device.
- ‘Force restart’ the device by pressing the ‘Power Button and Home Button’ together.
- Update your DNS and clear the cache.