N/APosted on - 03/31/2017
I was trying to load my excel sheet into a VSFlexGrid, but it displays Error Number 429 Activex component cannot create object and task is not able to complete.
Facing Error Number 429 Activex Component Can’t Create Object, When Trying To Load Excel Sheet Into VSFlexGrid
This error can occur because the system does not have Activex registered. Follow these steps –
- Download and install Microsoft dot-NET Framework version equal to or greater than 2.0.
- Restart the computer.
- Delete all the files contained in the temp folder.
- Install the component package that consist of the DLL file being used by the system. The registration process is now complete.
You can try to install the DLL manually. Follow the steps –
- Go the Start Menu and then select Run.
- Open Command Prompt by typing cmd.
- In the Command Prompt type, REGSVR32 file.dll. Here the file is the name of that DLL which you are registering.
- If an error occurs, it means it is already registered.