N/APosted on - 03/29/2017
I am a computer professional and have been using the Windows 10 operating system for my computer. I get a lot of emails daily, and I need to manage all of them. Hence I want to set a default mail client for my PC. Can someone tell me how to set Microsoft Outlook as default mail client? It would be of great help for me.
Explain, How To Set Microsoft Outlook As Default Mail Clientin Windows.
You can set Microsoft Outlook as default mail client for your Windows PC as follows.
- Open the Outlook application
- From the Tools menu, select options.
- Go to a folder named ‘others.’
- Under the General category, there must be an option which will enable you to make MS Outlook as your default mail client.
- Select this option and then click OK
The above method usually works but if it doesn’t, try uninstalling the Outlook app on your computer. Then install it again and try the steps given above.