N/APosted on - 08/10/2013
I am running Mac OS and familiar with importing questions but receiving this annoying error message “Error pasting rtf. Sorry”.
I have searched for the solution from the internet but I could not find any satisfied result.
Any idea would be really appreciated.
Thanks I advance.
Error pasting rtf. Sorry
Error pasting RTF on Mac OS
The error is because your file is not saved in correct format, as required by Mac OS.
Try any of the solutions given below:
Solution 1: Convert the File in another format
1) On ‘File’ menu, Click ‘Save As’
2) Click the ‘Format’ list, Select ‘Rich Text Format’
3) Change the name of the document
4) Click ‘Save’
Solution 2: Copy all the contents to a New file
1) Copy all the contents of the documant and paste itto the New file
2) Save the file in ‘Text-Only’ format
3) Open the ‘Text-Only’ file