N/APosted on - 11/08/2013
I set up MEV11 on a new computer several months ago. HP dv7 with 8GB and 1.5TB running Win 7 64bit, and Office 2010 Enterprise. Last week I lost the Word link on the ribbon. Error message is shown below. I am expecting a possible and reasonable solution to fix this problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
The application “C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice12|Windord.exe”
Error launching Maximizer occurred in MS office
Hello Sidney J Skiba
Thanks for posting your problem there.
Follow these steps to solve your problem:
1. Open the Drive C:Program FileMicrosoft OfficeOffice 12Winword.exe
(If your machine is 64bit , then you will open the following location in C drive,
C:Program files (x86)Microsoft OfficeOffice 12Winword.exe)
2. Right click on Winword.exe and go to Properties and then select the Compatibility tab. Check if have any check mark in any of the compatibility mode options. You must be clicking on the option "change settings for all users" tab at the bottom of the same screen and look for similar check boxes in the window.
3. If the option Run as Administrator is checked, must be marked as unchecked.
4. Uncheck all the boxes in compatibility mode and click ok.
5. Now open the Microsoft word again and checked, I am sure that your problem has been solved now.