N/APosted on - 07/22/2016
Hi. I have switched to a laptop with Windows 8.1 installed. However, all my files are stored in Windows XP on my PC. I need these files urgently. Is there a way to transfer files from XP to Windows 8.1? How can there be easy transfer XP to 8.1? Please mention the steps. Thanks in advance.
Easy Migration Of Files And Easy Transfer XP To 8.1
Hi. Yes, easy transfer of files from one PC to the other is possible with software such as EaseUS Todo PCTrans. The steps for easy transfer XP to 8.1 are as given below-
1) Download the EaseUS Todo PCTrans software on the computer
2) Double click on the file to start with the installation and follow the steps as mentioned
3) After the installation completes, open the EaseUS Todo PCTrans software on your PC
4) Similarly, open the EaseUS Todo PCTrans software on your laptop
5) Both the computers in the network will be connectd by EaseUS Todo PCTrans software automatically
6) After this, click on either current PC to targeted PC or vice versa.
7) Select edit option to select the files to be transferred
8) Wait until the transfer completes Software such as PCmover, Windows easy transfer or a removable USB can also be used for the same.
Hope we helped.