N/APosted on - 02/07/2013
I recently upgraded IS 2011 to IS 2012. During the installation of assembly in global assembly cash Error occurs as in snap.
We are installing in this way:
Organizationà Componentsà Component Aà Advanced SettingsàAssemblyà.Net AssemblyàManifest: <blank>àFile Application: Global Assembly CacheàName: FileA.dllà.Version: 220.127.116.11àPublicKeyToken: 7db04c4b79b8c679àComponent Settings:à Destination: [GlobalAssemblyCache]àSource Location: GlobalAssemblyCacheà.NET Settingsà.NET Scan at Build: Dependencies and Propertiesà.NET Application File: [GlobalAssemblyCache]FileA.dll
It was working in 2011.
Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly component.
During the installation of assembly in global assembly cash Error occurs
Did you need to install any software application before you installed this software? If so, did you reboot your system before attempting to install this system?
If not, you can try the following steps:
1. Open up explorer and locate the proper installer folder under C:Windows
2. Rename this folder to <installation folder name>_old and create a new folder named <installation folder name>
3. Attempt the install again and once it is complete, restart your machine
4. Once your system restarts, copy all the files in the <installation folder name> folder, into the <installation folder name>_old folder.
5. Delete the <installation folder name> and rename the <installation folder name>_old to <installation folder name>.
6. Launch the software to ensure it has installed properly.
I hope this helps.