N/APosted on - 06/09/2017
Hello. I use a stylus to mark important portions of a document on my tablet PC. I have noticed that some of my ink strokes do not appear correctly on my Microsoft Word for tablet and some strokes appear in entirely different areas of the document. I am lost, please help. Thanks.
Dealing With Ink Problems In Microsoft Word For Tablet PCs.
Hi, this ink shifting problem in your Microsoft Word for tablet might arise due to a faulty Normal template for MS Word. The problem might be with your stylus device and the corresponding Add-in. Follow these steps to solve this issue:
- Go to “File” option in the menu and select “Options.”
- Select “Add-Ins” and then click on “COM Add-Ins.”
- Uncheck all add-ins and then restart Word.
If this doesn’t solve your problems, then close all Word windows, and follow these steps:
- Go to C:\Users\<username>\App Data.
- Select Roaming\Microsoft\Templates.
- Rename “Normal.dotm” under “Templates”.
- Restart MS Word.