N/APosted on - 02/01/2017
Hello experts of techyv,
I want to create a word document business card template. Can you please guide me through the steps to create a sheet of business cards with thedocument? I have Word 2007 installed on my PC.
Creation Of Word Document Business Card Template
Fix #1: Please follow the given steps to create word document business card template:
1) Mailings -> Labels -> Options.
2) Labels Product -> Avery Standard.
3) Select the type of Avery label -> OK.
4) Enter address details in the Address area.
5) Print your sheet of business cards.
Fix #2: Mail Merge and a Data File.
1) Mailing -> Start Mail Merge -> Labels
2) Choose label type from the given Label vendors.