N/APosted on - 06/04/2020
Hello mate, myself Adam and I am an administrator and my job is mostly paperwork. I collected a pile of files with papers mostly typewritten or handwritten.
These papers are equally important but the amount of area they cover is my real problem. I want to collect them as digital data but the number of papers gave me a headache. Can’t, there be an easy way to turn them in, MS Word. What about the new version of Microsoft Word 2019?
Convert handwritten notes in the new version of Microsoft Word 2019.
Hello Adam, myself Aryan and I am a tech guide. Yes in the new version of Microsoft Word 2019 you have the power to directly turn your paper written material into MS word in a flick of time. This process saves a lot of time and increases the productivity. Steps to follow:-
- You have to first login on Google Drive.
- Select the New
- Tap on File Upload.
- Select the files which you want to convert them into Ms word.
- The selected files will be uploaded on Google Drive.
- Now tap on the Recent tab select the file to right-click on it and tap the Google Docs
- The selected file will open on the Google Doc. And the written material in the image is available there.
- Now tap on File tab > Download > Microsoft word.
- Now open the downloaded file tap on Enable Editing Select all the text and tap on Clear all formatting options.
Boom! Your handwritten material is now changed into doc form.