N/APosted on - 01/08/2018
Hello everyone, I am a regular user of Outlook, and I always keep managing the events of my Organization. There are few users also to which I want to share my calendar as well. Kindly explain me for Outlook 2011 share calendar settings.
Change Permission Access To Outlook 2011 Share Calendar To Users.
1. Open the Outlook on your Mac system.
2. Select your Calendar.
3. At the top of the calendar over the Home tab, there is Permissions option.
4. Select it.
5. In the permission window, click Add User button.
6. Choose the persons with whom you are willing to share your calendar.
7. Provide the desired permissions to the users.