N/APosted on - 12/30/2012
I currently have Windows 7 and can we upgrade without data loss to Windows 8?
Can I have step by step please.
Can we upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 8?
Follow the steps to upgrade your windows without losing your Application, Program and data.
1. Insert windows 8 CD and wait at the auto play.
2. The auto play will open a window. Click on Run setup.exe.
3. Before the Windows installation start, It will ask you for the Product key.
4. It will be written on the back cover of the CD or inside somewhere.
5. During the license term tick mark the box of I accept the license terms.
6. Now click on Accept.
7. It will ask you about the settings. You have to choose Keep windows settings, Personnel files and Apps. Click on next.
8. Windows will start to check your computer for compatibility to upgrade.
9. If any program which is not compatible with the windows 8 will be shown to you in the window.
10. Uninstall it.
11. Now it will show you ready to install window Click on install and then personalize it by yourself during the installation.