N/APosted on - 08/09/2016
A few years back, I borrowed my friend’s computer to do some work. It’s time to give him back his device, and so I want to reset it to default settings. I don’t know, how do I restore my Toshiba laptop? Any help will be grateful!
The Best Way Of ‘How Do I Restore My Toshiba Laptop?’
The Toshiba laptops do not come with a recovery media. Instead, it has a hidden feature that lets you reset the computer to its original condition. The steps are as follows:
• Turn off the device and disconnect any peripherals.
• Make sure the laptop is fully charged or plug-in the PC.
• Switch on the laptop while pressing the 0 key at the same time.
• Choose your installed Operating System if the choice appears.
• Click Yes if you agree to the Warning statement.
• Select ‘Recovery to the factory software’ on the Toshiba Recovery Wizard.
• Continue and follow the directions until the computer restarts.