N/APosted on - 11/14/2013
Now there's a NEW bug! I've got Avira 9 Premium installed but it wouldn't do any VDF updates. So I downloaded the manual update package and got the following error message using XP Operating System. I need a proper resolution to fix this problem. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
Update of the VDF update kit failed.
Avira 9 Premium installed but it would not do any VDF updates
The error is due to the incorrect downloading of the update package.
To resolve this error follow the steps mentioned below:
1) Open the Internet Explorer in your browser
2) Under the Internet options, Choose LAN settings
3) Under the proxy server, uncheck the 'Use a proxy server for your LAN' checkbox
4) Restart the browser and open Internet Explorer
5) Download the update package and restart the installation