N/APosted on - 04/25/2017
I was using remote desktop user group in 2008, and I want to add people to the group. Can anyone help me with the steps?
Adding People To Remote Desktop User Group In 2008
The remote server provides users and groups temporarily permission through which you can connect to an RD Session Host Server.
Add users in following way –
- Go the ‘System Tools’
- You can start the system tools by going to ‘Start’ menu, selecting ‘Run’ and then typing ‘control system’ in it
- In the system tools, go to ‘Tasks.’
- In the Tasks, go to ‘Remote Settings.’
- A dialogue box will appear, select ‘System properties’ on it and select ‘Users.’ You can now add the users to the RD session.
To configure permission:
- In the Server, click on ‘RD configuration,’ for this go to ‘administrative tools,’ select ‘RD Services,’ and in that select ‘RD host configuration.’
- The name of the connection will appear, right click on the name and select ‘Properties.’
- In the dialogue box, click on the ‘Security tab,’ and now you can configure the permissions as you want.
- After configuration click ‘Ok.’