N/APosted on - 12/14/2017
Hello everyone, I need to access some of my e-mails from Outlook. For my searching priority, I want to add my Outlook 2010 public folders to my favorites. Kindly explain the steps to execute it. Thank you.
Add Outlook 2010 Public Folders To Favorites
Favorites and favorite folders in Outlook are not the same. To add public folder to the favorite folder follows the steps given below:
1. Select the view in outlook (Folder List).
2. Choose the public folder of your choice and right click on it.
3. Hit on “Add to Favorites.”
4. Select Public folders, then Favorites and then navigate and right-click on the favorite you created and hit on “Add to favorites.”
5. Now the Public folder will be available in favorites.