Top 15 Cloud-Computing Monitoring Software in Use!
Cloud computing is the use of computer devices, which are to be delivered as a service, usually through internet. Mobiles, tablets, computers, servers etc makes a cloud network. Its name is due to the cloud shape of the network created. It is usable to exchange data between others. Cloud computing relies up on the sharing of the data through a network like internet. This network is made of computer devices.
Cloud monitoring is applicable to manage the network. Much powerful and unique software plays their role in this work. Cloud network is very complicated and can be a huge work to control. However, monitoring software helps us to get relief from this burden.
This is a list of top 15-cloud computing monitoring software –
1. AppDynamics: in 2008, CEO Jyoti Bansal found this software company. This software focuses on the application monitoring in the cloud network.
2. Aternity: its central aim is EU experience management. It works on the FPI platform, which monitors mobile, physical or ritual devices. Backed by Intel Capital, this software too focuses on the cloud monitoring.
3. Boundary: Gary Read is maintaining the company product. To gather plenty of data, company has a free version too. This is premium software for cloud monitoring.
4. CA Nim-soft Monitor: Nim-soft offers cloud-monitoring solution for small MSPs. Recently under CA ownership, this company offers cloud monitoring for customers and others for Amazon etc.
5. Compuware-Gomez: it is an S-a-a-S platform for application monitoring management.
6. Logic Monitor: this is a company is on the road of success. CEO Kevin McGibben has given wings to this company. The software is usable to analyze the cloud monitoring.
7. Manage Engine: it is under the Zoho Corporations, company working on S-a-a-S applications. This is another company, which is going deeper in the MSP store. It provides the customers cloud monitoring and Amazon monitoring toolkit.
8. Monitis: GFI Software manages and owns this software. They are working to provide an S-a-a-S solution to manage customer environments and monitor them. This company is also developing security solutions.
9. Net Enrich: Net Enrich is famous for its NOC services. Net Enrich offers cloud monitoring and often its management, which requires third-party integration.
10. New Relic: this vendor has fame for its EUE monitoring. It also builds expert monitoring for application and server.
11. Rackspace (RCM): you can monitor the third-party services with the help of this tool. This platform has a basis of the 2010 Cloud Kick.
12. SplunkStorm: this software is appropriate to help IT for analyzing and troubleshooting CAP issues.
13. Zenoss (ZCM): The Company mostly works on the solutions for the monitoring for vCloud and others.
14. Copper Egg Reveal Cloud and Reveal Uptime: The Company has a decorated list of big CSPs as partners with them. They provide monitoring solutions to their premium clients.
15. Level Platforms Managed Workplace: this company has a wealthy fame in the MSP market for the monitoring services like SMB customer systems. These platforms can also monitor the public platforms Office 365. Peter Sandi ford, namely CEO, is holding the keys of the turn in cloud monitoring predictions.
These are the top 15 software vendors for cloud monitoring. These have their own feature in the services provided to the users. Go ahead with them to manage the clouds and public cloud too like Amazon etc.