Payroll software helps keep track of all the salaries of a company’s employees. The manual process of the same is very tedious & exhausting. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best payroll software.
HuskyHR is a cloud-based software developed by Jungleworks. The features provided are marketplace, web & mobile apps, browsing & listing, beautiful themes, approval-based registration, ratings & reviews, content pages, project features, advanced search & filters, offering categories, bid facility, payments, transactions providers, set commissions, chat & notifications, live chats, custom notifications, service & support, working with an expert, dedicated support team, custom domain, instant upgrades, hosting, and 24/7 monitoring.
Zenefits is an application developed by Parker Conrad in 2013. The benefits offered are employee directory, filtering, searching, core HR, time & scheduling, integrations, mobile application, compensation management, performance management, well-being surveys, employee engagement surveys, people hub, advisory services, and multilingual. The application is available in three plans.
Gusto is a software developed by a company of the same name in 2011. The features provided are full-service payroll, employee self-service & profiles, workers’ comp administration, next-day direct deposit, PTO policies & time-off requests, best-in-class support, customizable employee onboarding tools, accounting, time tracking integrations, HR resource center, health benefits administration, employee offers, document management, and time management tools. The software is available in four plans.
4. WagepointWagepoint is an application developed by Wagepoint Inc. The benefits offered are direct deposit, payroll calculations, federal & state taxes, wage detail reports, new hire reporting, additional deductions, contractor payments, additional incomes, online pay stubs, business payroll information, multiple device compatibility, multilingual, and 24/7 support.
5. SurePayrollSurePayroll is a payroll software developed by Paychex in 2000. The features provided are live & US-based support, stay compliant, meet every level of taxes, workers’ comp, health insurance, pre-employment screening, retirement plans, drug screening, behavioral assessments, multiple device support, multilingual, integrations with other products, and skills testing.
6. Paycor Perform Paycor Perform is a software developed by Paycor Inc. The benefits offered are applicant tracking, onboarding solutions, learning management system, time & attendance software platform, payroll & tax service, workforce insights, reporting & analytics, compensation planning, the marketplace, scheduling, time & attendance, onboarding, multilingual, and integrations.
7. ADP Workforce NowADP Workforce Now is an application developed by ADP Inc. The features provided are payroll, employees, deductions, reports, accuracy, dashboard, self-service, web-based, single database for all data, automated reporting, built-in error detection, online reporting & analytics, expert regulatory & compliance support, employee access, and analytics & insights.
8. UltiProUltiPro is a software developed by Ultimate Software. The benefits provided are employee pay, customer service, payroll engine, recruiting, onboarding, employee file management, benefits prime, workforce dimensions, timeclock, compensation management, performance & succession management, learning, employee surveys & sentiment analysis, employee case management, predictive analytics tools, integration hub, and artificial intelligence & machine learning.
9. OnPayOnPay is an application developed by OnPay Inc. The features provided are unlimited monthly pay runs, account setup, data migration, automated withholding, payment & filing of payroll taxes, payroll in multiple states, automatic filing, time-tracking integrations, accounting, print own checks, full-service payroll, quick employee census, and visual org chart.
10. PaycomPaycom is a software developed by Chad Richison in 1998. The benefits offered are online, talent acquisition, talent management, payroll, HR management, time & labor management, employee-managed data, dedicated service, seamless user experience, applicant tracking, time & attendance, time clocks, labor allocation, expense management, payroll tax management, Paycom learning, compensation budgeting, and performance management.