Assets are the most valuable possession. Asset management is necessary to keep track of all the benefits a person possesses. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best asset management software.
1. NinjaRMMNinjaRMM is a management software developed by NinjaRMM LLC in 2013. The features provided are monitoring & alerting, endpoint management, network management, virtual machine monitoring, mac management, patch management, remote access, managed antivirus, IT automation, IT asset management, reporting, credential exchange, branding, and user administration. The rating in Capterra is 4.9 out of 5.
2. NiftyNifty is a software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are business essentials, tasks, priority support, team chat, portfolios, overviews, routine check-ups, task dependencies, milestone dependencies, time tracking & reporting, custom fields, on-premise hosting, and milestones. The rating stands at 4.8 out of 5 in Capterra.
3. Asset PandaAsset Panda is a management software developed by Asset Panda LLC in 2012. The features provided are a mobile app, maintenance tracking, mobile audit, built-in barcode scanner, custom user roles, barcode generation, custom notifications, record-level attachments, unlimited users, asset history, custom actions, and full lifecycle tracking. The rating is 4.6 out of 5 in Capterra.
4. CHEQROOMCHEQROOM is a software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are asset tracking, mobile app, equipment checkout, organize assets, search assets, real-time overview of assets, identify assets, cutdown database errors, and asset accountability. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.6 out of 5.
5. SysAidSysAid is an application developed by SysAid Technologies in 2002. The features provided are built-in service desk, inventory management, monitoring, CMDB, automation, analytics, tools, and marketplace. The rating stands at 4.5 out of 5 in Capterra.
SpaceRunner is an asset management software developed by Xyicon. The benefits provided are smart icons, 24/7 customer support, integrations, analytics, catalog, excel integration, attachments, issue management, and boundaries. The rating in Capterra is 4.3 out of 5.
7. ServiceNow ServiceNow is a software developed by a company of the same name in 2003. The features offered are automation, single data model, IT optimization, Ebooks, articles, analyst reports, and integrations. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.3 out of 5.
8. IBM MaximoIBM Maximo is a management software developed by IBM. The benefits offered are asset information, inventory, optimization, unify management processes, integrations with other IBM products, user-friendly interface, and reduction of operational risk. The rating is 4.2 out of 5 in Capterra.
9. Infor EAMInfor EAM is an enterprise asset management software developed by Infor. The features provided are integrated analytics, nonconformity management, mobile applications, asset hierarchy, maintenance management system, easy to deploy, built-in data validation, predicts future capital allocations, and scalable & dynamic. The rating stands at 3.4 out of 5 in Capterra.
10. SAP EAMSAP EAM is a software developed by SAP. The benefits offered are asset information management, failure modes, asset tracking, automated equipment tracking, predictive maintenance, predictive analytics, work order management, simulations, and mobile asset management. The rating is 2.8 out of 5 in G2.