Any pain, acute or chronic differs from person to person, and the tolerance of it varies for all. Even though we consider pain as harmful, evil, the experience of feeling painful gradually decreases with every new circumstance. Science and technology are being improved daily in our lives, and vast discoveries are observed in reducing pain and in pain management. New pain relieving techniques and devise produced day-to-day and hence we feel comfortable and healthy in our lifestyle.
FIVE TECHNOLOGIES THAT PROMISE PAIN RELIEF:
- Resting bed changes its dimensions and width or height of the bed when people lay or sleep and helps in reducing painful sensations that people experience when they toss and turn in nights during sleep.
- The radio frequency ablation is a new device technology where the heated tip of a needle is being pinched or pierced in the respective nerve responsible for pain, and hence this stops the signals for pain sensations in the brain.
- Virtually real is the most common and very useful way of reducing and sometimes eliminating the sensations of pain by initiating attention and cognition related tasks to patients.
- Bio-feed backing is the procedure where therapists try to distract the person by saying some imaginary story and by other means of speech and visual distraction from the real experience of pain.
- “Spinal-cord stimulation” works when other processes fail and are done by substituting the pain with more tolerable effects like massaging and tingling feelings in the painful muscle or nerve.
ADVANTAGES OF PAIN MANAGEMENT:
The pain managing systems improve emotional well-being. Pain relief procedures enhance the mind-body relationship of humans and improve the psychological conditions of people. Depression and other symptoms related to pain tolerance problems get reduced in major. Socialization improves with pain management. Familial support and self-satisfaction are present when there is the proper control for your bodily pains.
CRITERIA FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT METHODS:
- History for pain tolerance.
- Evidence for how the person describes the pain and checks it with proper counseling.
- A separate process is done for post-operative pain management in people.
- Knowledge and proper advice to be given to the concerned person.
- Beliefs and faiths of the person’s pain are considered.
- Good patient-therapist interactions for a higher chance of improvement.
- Both physical and mental states of the person to be taken into account.
- Previously used method for pain management to be enquired thoroughly by the therapist.
INNOVATIONS AND SCOPES FOR PAIN MANAGING TECHNIQUES:
The field of medicine and science along with technology is growing day-by-day, and lots of advances in pain managing procedures are observed in our lives. The presence of hope and belief in positive vibrations is the necessary goal for a very crucial situation. People are being recovered and improved in health around the globe and innovations in pain management will sustain the growth of healthy beings. With proper pain-relieving systems, even the longevity of humans will be improved simultaneously. The no pain from no gain is to be the ultimate aim, and hence people will become stronger in the future eras of times.