N/APosted on - 07/19/2012
Windows Explorer is saying about incorrect disk usage in my 64 bit Windows 7 computer. I have 1 TB hard drive and the partition feature showing only 931 GB space. I have used 421 GB only, but the Windows says there is only 202 GB space available. Please help me to solve this issue. I will thankful for all help and support.
Windows Not Showing Correct Disk Space Left
Well this is not a serious problem with your data but some missing of data from your hard drive. I mean you may have chance to loose some data from your hard drive during the solution of your problem. Although this problem mainly occurs:
1. During the installation of windows
2. Because of faulty of inappropriate partition of hard disk
3. Virus attack
Now, follow the steps:
1. Right click on computer icon and go to manage
2. Now select disk management from your storage option
3. Select the drive that was not formatted.
4. Format the drive
5. Restart windows
I think your problem is solved