N/APosted on - 02/19/2014
I am not a technical person; this error makes me frustrating and I am tired of this error. I am getting an error message when I am trying to play a video from DVD. I tried it play several times, I check the DVD it is perfect and able to play it my laptop. However, why do I get this error in the computer? Do I need to change any setting to support the player? Please help. Thanks.
Windows Media Player
Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD. The disc was created in a manner that the Player does not support.
Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD
The issue may cause due to the file format that is not supported by your computer to play in Window Media Player and in that case try the following steps:
1. Check for Windows Media Player DVD trouble-shooter.
2. You may have to download and install additional codes to play this.
3. Sometime the third party software/ hardware drivers may cause serious issues which may prevent your computer to boot properly. These third-party codes are independent and Microsoft does not guarantee to solve these problems. So, use third Party Software at your own risk.
4. This is a quick tip. Take a little bit of water and clean the back of our DVD, and then clean it off gently.
5. If still nothing happens then try playing your DVD in VLC Media Player which is very popular.