N/APosted on - 03/25/2013
Hi. I have a MacBook Pro that has a 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM and a recently upgraded OSx Mountain Lion from OSx Snow Leopard. I'm trying to reinstall my Babylon Dictionary but it says code not accepted. Where do I get Babylon Mac code?
Where do I get Babylon Mac code?
Babylon tends to have problems with activation when the Mac operating system is upgraded, as in your case, from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. To fix this, do the following:
1. Click on "System Preferences."
2. Click on the "Security and Privacy" icon.
3. Click on the "Lock" icon and enter your password.
4. Check the box near the "Babylon activation" entry.
5. Close the window and exit "System Preferences".
Babylon will now work.