N/APosted on - 03/09/2012
I want to make a website for my small company. I know how to use MS excel.
The page must load quickly and I need to modify it regularly.
MS excel is a good tool to do this.
What is the demerit of Microsoft Excel?
Just like any programs, Microsoft Excel also has its disadvantages:
1. The data cannot be carried out like in Access Excel macros as sometimes they may have viruses.
2. The data can only be displayed in cells.
3. The screen freezes because Microsoft Office has stopped working.
4. It is not easy to share.
5. You cannot adjust its scales.
6. It is only compatible with Windows and Mac OS X.
7. It is not a great program for analyzing data.
8. It can’t be used for relational tables.
9. The spreadsheet is limited to a single user.
10. It is not great to use in keeping track of business sales.
The real disadvantages of using excel are given below:
1. Expensive: the latest version of excel cost $109 or $229 from Microsoft. Many consumers cannot afford the software.
2. System compatibility: Excel is only compatible with windows and Mac OS. Other users of Linux and other operating system pose a problem for that. In addition to that, old computers cannot run the latest excel program.
3. Statistical analysis: complex scientific calculation or statistical analysis should avoid excel at all costs. Excel is not a good program for analyzing data especially in the use of office requirements.
So, these are the disadvantages of excel which you should consider.