N/APosted on - 02/21/2015
I really don't know what's wrong with my PC. The frame rate of my PC decreases at once or it crashes sometimes with a buzzing sound from the sound system. Due to this, I'm unable to listen to music while working. FPS crashes also when I play simple games like Mario. What may be the cause of this problem? How can I fix this?
What to do when FPS crashes?
To solve your FPS crashes problem, follow these few steps which are given below:
· Firstly, go to the “Windows Task Manager” by clicking right click to the system’s taskbar.
· After that, click on the “Processes” options in the “Windows Task Manager.
· Then, find the .exe file of your game which is not running in your system.
· After you have found the .exe file in the “Processes” options, click right click on it and select the “Set Priority”.
· After clicking on the “Set Priority” option, set the priority to “Real-time or high”.
· Then restart your system and open your game to play it.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.