N/APosted on - 05/24/2012
Hello! I always encounter the error code 10008 on my computer. I am using Window Vista Operating System for my computer. Can it be possible that the problem is with my hard drive? I really need to recover my personal files. Can anyone give me a very good advise on what to do about this problem? Thank you!
Unidentified Possible Error on the Operating System
This error is connected with your hard drive. The best thing to fix this is to replace your hard drive. If your hard drive is under warranty contact your vendor to get a free assistance. But since you want to fix and restore your files, try to follow the steps below:
1. Insert your Windows Vista DVD and restart.
2. Boot the computer from the DVD.
3. Press any key to continue.
4. Set-up the preferences in the Language, Time and Currency format and Keyboard and input method boxes. Click Next.
5. Click Repair your computer at the bottom of the screen.
6. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, make sure that the correct operating system is selected.
7.Click Startup repair. Wait it to finish and restart the computer.
8. See if your computer starts.